Support the Digitization of Micro and Small Businesses
Context of the project
To support its financial partners and their clients to cope with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and to develop their digitalization, the European SANAD fund has set up a grant program comprising three components:
– Grants for small businesses dedicated to the acquisition of IT and digital equipment and services
– Sharing of credit insurance costs and use of guarantee funds
– Investment grant for the digitization of a partner institution
In this context, AMEF Consulting was mandated by SANAD to support its Tunisian financial partners in the operational implementation of the components of this program and in the management and monitoring of the proper use of the various grants.
- Development of the concept note for the different components of the program
- Design and development of the product offer for customers in terms of financing their digitalization investments
- Development of the marketing strategy and supports relating to the financing subsidy of the digitalization of customers
- Definition and optimization of the process of studying and setting up subsidies granted to clients of partner FIs of the SANAD fund.
- Verification of the eligibility of clients and investments for the various subsidies provided, in coordination with an external auditor.
- Training of SANAD partner teams on the developed product offer.
- Assessment of the impact of grants awarded on the digitization of beneficiaries and the development of their income.
- Periodic monitoring of the use of grants awarded and preparation of the report to SANAD