Support the development of finance database and the elaboration of an annual report
Project description and context
The APTBEF (Professional Association of Tunsian Banks and financing Instititions) aims to enrich its production of information for its members, in particular by means of an overhaul of its Annual Report and a documentary production addressing some of the subjects, including decision support indicators for developing access to finance.This is in response to the needs of its members who would like to have:
- more refined data allowing them to better understand their positioning in relation to the sector, at national, regional, and local levels
- Performance indicators in terms of profitability, productivity, liquidity, etc.
- analyzes / studies on subjects relating to the issues and challenges with which the profession is or will be confronted: digital transformation, financial inclusion, financing of SMEs, CSR, bank insurance, compliance, ALM, …
It is in this context that AMEF Consulting supported the APTBEF in the definition and implementation of a process for the collection, processing and communication of data and indicators on the financial sector, as well as the development of its 2020 annual report.
Work carried out by AMEF Consulting
- Documentation review and data analysis
- Development of an international benchmark
- Study of the existing and animation of a workshop on the existing and the scoping of the mission
- Conduct an online survey of Association members
- Hold workshops with Association members to present and discuss survey results
- Development of a dictionary of financial sector data and indicators to be shared with Association members
- Development of a roadmap for the implementation of the process of collecting, processing, and communicating financial sector data and indicators to Association members
- Support for the implementation of the roadmap.