Technical assistance in the development of a catalog of corporate finance products and their integration into the new information system (T24)
Project Context and Description
As part of a project to overhaul its information system, an Algerian bank requested technical assistance for the integration of its new Temenos information system (T24).
In this context and given that the Corporate Finance Department of the Bank is newly created, AMEF Consulting has been asked to support this Department in the development and structuring of its financing offer to businesses and their setting in the new system of information.
Work Done by AMEF Consulting
- Review of the financing products offered by the Bank to businesses and proposal of new products to better meet the needs of this customer segment.
- Review and improvement of the existing process for studying credit applications by companies, for a better analysis of credit risks, while optimizing decision-making times
- Review and improvement of the study note model for credit files
- Development for sales representatives and credit analysts of a guide to help with the study of credit files and credit risk analysis according to international best practices
- Support for setting up business loans in the new T24 information system