Support the development of financing of Green projects
Project description and context
Zitouna Tamkeen (ZTM) is a microfinance institution established in 2016, operating in the field of microfinance with the aim of contributing to the financial and economic inclusion of disadvantaged populations by adopting an economic empowerment approach through Islamic finance.
As part of the review of its strategy and the development of its business plan for the period 2023-2027, Zitouna Tamkeen has entrusted a consortium, of which our firm is a member, with the mission of defining its strategic plan for the period 2023-2027.
This mission includes:
- Internal diagnosis of the company
- External diagnosis integrating both qualitative and quantitative market research, as well as a brand assessment and customer satisfaction study
- Definition of the mission, strategic axes, and project portfolio
- Definition of the target organization
Development of the business plan over a 5-year period.
Work carried out by AMEF Consulting
- Diagnosis of the policy and commercial offering
- Management and implementation of a quantitative and qualitative market study
- Management and implementation of a brand assessment and customer satisfaction study
- Participation in defining the mission, objectives, and strategic development axes
- Development of the new Marketing and Commercial strategy of the company
- Participation in defining projects for the strategic plan
- Contribution to the development of the business plan over a 5-year period