Study to Promote the Use of Photovoltaics in the Agricultural and Agri-food sector
APIA - ANME
07/2018 – 06/2019
Project Context and Description
As part of a cooperation program between Germany and Tunisia, AMEF Consulting participated, in partnership with a European firm, in a study promoting the use of photovoltaic (PV) in the agricultural and agri-food sectors.
This study includes several actions:
- Study of the potential for photovoltaic (PV) use in the agricultural and agri-food sectors
- Defining and launching pilot projects in three regions of the country
- Organizing a study and exchange of experience trip to Spain
- Comparative study of the financial support offered by the two FTE and FTI funds
- Funding study for PV projects in the agricultural and agri-food sectors
Work Done by AMEF Consulting
- Comparative study between the financial support offered by the two FTE and FTI funds for PV projects in the agricultural and agri-food sectors
- Meetings with financial institutions that can support PV financing in the agriculture sector: microfinance institutions, banks, leasing companies, etc.
- Study of PV funding opportunities in the agricultural and agri-food sectors and proposals for solutions and recommendations
- Preparation and participation in project steering committee meetings.