Defining and Implementing a Strategy and Financing Products for Renewable Energy Projects
A Leasing Company - Green for Growth Fund (GGF)
2017 - 2018
Project Context and Description
As part of the establishment of a credit line for a leasing company by the GGF fund for the financing of energy efficiency (EE) and renewable energy (RE) projects, AMEF Consulting has been selected to support the leasing company in the development of a new EE/RE project financing activity for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Work Done by AMEF Consulting
- Institutional diagnosis
- Organizing a focus group with clients to better understand their expectations and the strategy to be put in place
- Definition of marketing concept for the new EE/RE leasing business
- Development of a photovoltaic (PV) leasing financing product based on cash flows
- Support for the implementation of a tool to assess the profitability of PV projects
- Connecting the leasing company with the National Agency for Energy Control (Agence Nationale pour la Maîtrise de l’Energie, ANME), the Congress Chamber of Photovoltaic and PV installers to establish partnerships
- Support for identifying potential clients for EE and ER project financing
- Training and coaching of the leasing company’s teams in the field of EE and ER financing.