Development of the Business Plan to Develop a Network of Banking Agencies
Project Context and Description
The mission is to support a Tunisian mesofinance bank in the study of the opportunity to transform its entire network of regional offices into banking agencies and in the development of its business plan. This mission also includes support with the Central Bank of Tunisia (BCT) to obtain the necessary authorizations.
This project is part of the Bank’s strategic development plan and the implementation of the National Financial Inclusion Strategy.
Work Done by AMEF Consulting
- Developing a study on customer expectations through conducting a survey of a sample of 240 customers and organizing Focus groups with bank employees
- Comparative analysis of the existing offer and that offered by the competition (products, pricing, conditions)
- Operational diagnosis of the offices to be transformed into bank branches and the Bank’s central services
- Evaluation of human capital
- Information System (SI) Diagnosis
- Spreading analysis and estimate of office budget into banking agencies
- Development of an encrypted Business Plan with a sensitivity study
- Support for the creation of the accreditation file to be submitted to the BCT.